There is a very cold Temperature in Yamunotri Temple in the month of Dec. Because the height of Yamunotri Temple is around 3,323 meters above sea level. Hence Yamunotri temperature in December remains very cold.
Here we have shared a detailed analysis of Yamunotri weather in December. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, and maximum temperature in Badrinath.
Yamunotri Temperature in December
The weather conditions are quite difficult in Yamunotri in the winter season. Yamunotri temperature in December drops very low below the freezing point level.
The Yamunotri temple is covered with a heavy layer of snow in the winter season. The heavy snow is piled up in sheets and covers every inch of the town.
- The Minimum Temperature in Yamunotri is around 1°C in December.
- The Maximum Temperature in Yamunotri is around 9°C in December.
- The Average Temperature in Yamunotri is around 4°C in December.
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 51 mm in December.
Weather conditions are quite difficult for local people as well as for all the tourists. The temple remains closed due to inappropriate weather conditions and due to which it is inaccessible during the month of December.
As you can now understand that the weather conditions are cold in Yamunotri during December. So If you are planning a trip to Yamunotri in December. Get ready and be prepared with properly equipped items for the bone-chilling cold. Happy Winters!
Yamunotri Tempratur Today
The temperature in Yamunotri right now and 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Yamunotri Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
- Yamunotri Closed Season – On the “Eve of Bhai Dooj” around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April.
- Yamunotri Open Season – On the day of “Akshay Tritiya” around April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Snowfall in Yamunotri Temple in December
In the month of December, Yamunotri Temple is covered with very heavy snow. Due to which Yamunotri Temple is closed and inaccessible during the month of December.
In recent years some other nearby places to Yamunotri temple-like Hanuman Mandir, Khrsali Village, Someshwar Temple, emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their winter break from Nov to February.
Yamunotri Weather Report for the Year 2022
Yamunotri Weather in Detail (Monthly-wise)
Yamunotri Temperature Report for the Year 2022 – Weather Forecast
- Yamunotri Temperature in January
- Yamunotri Temperature in February
- Yamunotri Temperature in March
- Yamunotri Temperature in April
- Yamunotri Temperature in May
- Yamunotri Temperature in June
- Yamunotri Temperature in July
- Yamunotri Temperature in August
- Yamunotri Temperature in September
- Yamunotri Temperature in October
- Yamunotri Temperature in November
- Yamunotri Temperature in December