There is a moderately cold temperature in Yamunotri Temple in April. Because the height of Yamunotri Temple is around 3,323 meters above sea level. Hence Yamunotri temperature in April remains not that cold.
Here we are sharing a detailed analysis of Yamunotri temperature in April. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, and maximum Temperature in Yamunotri.
Yamunotri Temperature in April
Yamunotri’s temperature remains very cold at night in April. Because in the month of April, Yamunotri Temple is covered with light Snow.
The weather is very cold during the late evening or night and quite pleasant and clear in the daytime. Generally, The Yamunotri Temple opens in the last week of April for 6 months.
- Avg. Temperature is around 10°C
- Min. Temperature is around 5°C
- Max. Temperature is around 15°C
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 63 mm in April.
Yamunotri weather in April is quite normal for tourists and pilgrims. Most of the local people are very busy with the preparation of the Char Dham Yatra season.
This is the time when many tourists start coming to Yamunotri because of fewer crowds. The number of tourists becomes normal to high in just first 3 weeks of April.
Yamunotri Temperature Today
The temperature in Yamunotri right now and 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Yamunotri Temple Opening Date in April
After the last week of April, lakhs of tourists visit Yamunotri Temple when Char Dham Yatra season begins.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Yamunotri Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
- Yamunotri Closed Season – On the “Eve of Bhai Dooj” around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April
- Yamunotri Open Season – On the day of “Akshay Tritiya” around April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Weather in Yamunotri temple in April
April is one of the best times to visit Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand. The Yamunotri weather in April remains sunny and pleasant during the day and cold at the night.
for traveling it’s the best time. so if you want to visit Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath then April will be the best time for you.
In recent years some other nearby places to Yamunotri temple-like Hanuman Mandir, Khrsali Village, Someshwar Temple, emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their summer in the month of March and April.
Yamunotri Weather Report for the Year 2022
Yamunotri Weather in Detail (Monthly-wise)
Yamunotri Temperature Report for the Year 2022 – Weather Forecast
- Yamunotri Temperature in January
- Yamunotri Temperature in February
- Yamunotri Temperature in March
- Yamunotri Temperature in April
- Yamunotri Temperature in May
- Yamunotri Temperature in June
- Yamunotri Temperature in July
- Yamunotri Temperature in August
- Yamunotri Temperature in September
- Yamunotri Temperature in October
- Yamunotri Temperature in November
- Yamunotri Temperature in December