There is a cold Temperature in Yamunotri Temple in February. but it’s less cold than January. Because the height of Yamunotri Temple is around 3,323 meters above sea level. Hence Yamunotri temperature in February remains cold.
Here we are sharing a detailed analysis of Yamunotri temperature in February. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, and maximum Temperature in Yamunotri.
Yamunotri Temperature in February
The weather conditions in winter are quite difficult in Yamunotri. Yamunotri temperature in February drops low. but in comparison to January, it is a little less cold.
The temple is covered with a layer of snow. The heavy snow is piled up in sheets and covers every inch of the town.
- The Minimum Temperature in Gangotri is around 1°C in February.
- The Maximum Temperature in Gangotri is around 10°C in February.
- The Average Temperature in February is around 5°C.
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 101 mm in February.
Yamunotri weather in February is quite difficult for local people as well as for all the tourists. The temple remains closed due to inappropriate weather conditions and due to which it is inaccessible during the month of February.
As you can now understand that the weather conditions are cold in Yamunotri during February. So If you are planning a trip to Yamunotri in February. Get ready and be prepared with properly equipped items for the bone-chilling cold. Happy Winters!
Yamunotri Tempratur Today
The temperature in Yamunotrii right now and 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Yamunotri Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
- Yamunotri Closed Season – On the Eve of “Bhai Dooj” around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April
- Yamunotri Open Season – On the day of “Akshay Tritiya” around April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Snowfall in Yamunotri Temple in February
Yamunotri during the winter month like February is a virtually inaccessible area. Due to snowfall which leads to most of the roads being blocked for individuals. It makes it very hard to reach there.
The temperatures go low with heavy rainfall. In recent years some other nearby places to Yamunotri temple-like Hanuman Mandir, Khrsali Village, Someshwar Temple. emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their winter break in February.
Yamunotri Weather Report for the Year 2022
Yamunotri Weather in Detail (Monthly-wise)
Yamunotri Temperature Report for the Year 2022 – Weather Forecast
- Yamunotri Temperature in January
- Yamunotri Temperature in February
- Yamunotri Temperature in March
- Yamunotri Temperature in April
- Yamunotri Temperature in May
- Yamunotri Temperature in June
- Yamunotri Temperature in July
- Yamunotri Temperature in August
- Yamunotri Temperature in September
- Yamunotri Temperature in October
- Yamunotri Temperature in November
- Yamunotri Temperature in December