There is a very cold Temperature in Yamunotri Temple in January. Because the height of Yamunotri Temple is around 3,323 meters above sea level. Hence Yamunotri temperature in January remains very cold.
Here we are sharing a detailed analysis of Yamunotri temperature in January. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, or maximum Temperature in Yamunotri.
Yamunotri Temperature in January
The weather conditions in winter are quite difficult in Yamunotri. Yamunotri temperature in January drops very low.
January is the coldest month in Yamunotri. The temple is covered with a layer of snow. The heavy snow is piled up in sheets and covers every inch of the Yamunotri town.
- The Minimum Temperature in Yamunotri is around 0°C in January.
- The Maximum Temperature in Yamunotri is around 7°C in January.
- The Average Temperature in Yamunotri is around 3°C.
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 118 mm in January.
Yamunotri weather in January is quite difficult for local people as well as for all the tourists. The Yamunotri temple remains closed due to inappropriate weather conditions and due to which it is inaccessible during the month of January.
As you can now understand that the weather conditions are cold in Yamunotri during January. So If you are planning a trip to Yamunotri in January. Get ready and be prepared with properly equipped items for the bone-chilling cold. Happy Winters!
Yamunotri Temperature Today
The temperature in Yamunotri right now and 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Yamunotri Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
Yamunotri Closed Season – On the “Eve of Bhai Dooj” around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April
Yamunotri Open Season – On the day of “Akshay Tritiya” April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Snowfall in Yamunotri Temple in January
Yamunotri during the winter month like January is a virtually inaccessible area.
Due to heavy snowfall which leads to most of the roads being blocked for individuals. It makes it very hard to reach there. The temperatures go very low with heavy snowfall in winters.
In recent years some other nearby places to Yamunotri temple-like Hanuman Mandir, Khrsali Village, Someshwar Temple, emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their winter break in January.
Yamunotri Weather Report for the Year 2022
Yamunotri Weather in Detail (Monthly-wise)
Yamunotri Temperature Report for the Year 2022 – Weather Forecast
- Yamunotri Temperature in January
- Yamunotri Temperature in February
- Yamunotri Temperature in March
- Yamunotri Temperature in April
- Yamunotri Temperature in May
- Yamunotri Temperature in June
- Yamunotri Temperature in July
- Yamunotri Temperature in August
- Yamunotri Temperature in September
- Yamunotri Temperature in October
- Yamunotri Temperature in November
- Yamunotri Temperature in December