The temperature in Yamunotri in June is perfect for tourists. The weather starts to get warmer during the daytime and the sky remains clear. Hence Yamunotri temperature in June remains not that cold.
This is one of the best times in the whole year when you can make your plane to visit Yamunotri. The weather becomes sunny and you can truly enjoy the natural and spiritual beauty of Yamunotri.
Here we have shared a detailed analysis of Yamunotri temperature in June. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, and maximum Temperature in Yamunotri.
Yamunotri Temperature in June
June month is the warmest month of the Year. In the month of June, The weather is quite pleasant to visit Yamunotri Temple. The weather starts to get warmer during the daytime and the sky remains clear but nights are still cold.
- Avg. Temperature is around 20°C
- Min. Temperature is around 12°C
- Max. Temperature is around 28°C
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 75 mm in June.
Best Time To Visit Yamunotri Yatra 2022
In the month of June, lakhs of tourists visit Yamunotri Temple when Char Dham Yatra 2022 begins. Clear blue skies, warm and sunny days, and landscapes to explore, make Yamunotri one of the heaven on earth during the summer season.
You won’t be snowed in or restricted by the rain, like the other seasons, which makes this the best climate to visit Yamunotri. This is the time when many tourists start coming to Yamunotri because of Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand. The number of tourists becomes normal to high in just the first weeks of June.
Yamunotri Temperature today
The temperature in Yamunotri right now and 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Yamunotri Temple Opening Date
After the last week of April, lakhs of tourists visit Yamunotri Temple when Char Dham Yatra 2021 begins.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Yamunotri Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
- Yamunotri Closed Season – On the “Eve of Bhai Dooj” around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April.
- Yamunotri Open Season – On the day of “Akshay Tritiya” around April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Weather in Yamunotri temple in June
June is one of the best times to visit Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand.
The weather in June remains sunny and pleasant during the day and cold at the night. for traveling it’s the best time. so if you want to visit Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath then June will be the best time for you.
In recent years some other nearby places to Yamunotri temple-like Hanuman Mandir, Khrsali Village, Someshwar Temple, emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their summer in June.
Yamunotri Weather Report for the Year 2022
Yamunotri Weather in Detail (Monthly-wise)
Yamunotri Temperature Report for the Year 2022 – Weather Forecast
- Yamunotri Temperature in January
- Yamunotri Temperature in February
- Yamunotri Temperature in March
- Yamunotri Temperature in April
- Yamunotri Temperature in May
- Yamunotri Temperature in June
- Yamunotri Temperature in July
- Yamunotri Temperature in August
- Yamunotri Temperature in September
- Yamunotri Temperature in October
- Yamunotri Temperature in November
- Yamunotri Temperature in December