There is a very cold Temperature in Badrinath Temple in Dec. Because the height of Badrinath Temple is around 3,583 meters (11,755 ft) above sea level. Hence Badrinath temperature in December remains very cold.
Here we have shared a detailed analysis of Badrinath temperature in Dec. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, and maximum Temperature in Badrinath.
Badrinath Temperature in December
The weather conditions are quite difficult in Badrinath in December. Badrinath temperature in December drops very low below the freezing point level.
The temple is covered with a heavy layer of snow. The heavy snow is piled up in sheets and covers every inch of the town.
- The Minimum Temperature in Badrinath is around 5°C in December.
- The Maximum Temperature in Badrinath is around 3°C in December.
- The Average Temperature in Badrinath is around 8°C in December.
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 51 mm in December.
Weather conditions are quite difficult for local people as well as for all the tourists.
The temple remains closed due to inappropriate weather conditions and due to which it is inaccessible during the month of December.
As you can now understand that the weather conditions are cold in Badrinath during December. So If you are planning a trip to Badrinath in December. Get ready and be prepared with properly equipped items for the bone-chilling cold. Happy Winters!
Badrinath Temperature Today
The temperature in Badrinath right now and 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Badrinath Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
Badrinath Closed Season – After Vijaydashmi/Dasshera around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April.
Badrinath Open Season – On the day of Basant Panchami around April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Snowfall in Badrinath Temple in December
In the month of December, Badrinath Temple is covered with very heavy snow. Due to which Badrinath Temple is closed and inaccessible during the month of December.
In recent years some other nearby places to Badrinath temple-like, Neeti-Mana village, Tungnath, Chopta, Chanrashila, Valley of Flowers emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their winter break in January.
Badrinath Weather Report for the Year 2021
Badrinath Weather in Detail (Monthly)
Badrinath Temperature Report for the Year 2021 – Weather Forecast
- Badrinath Temperature in January
- Badrinath Temperature in February
- Badrinath Temperature in March
- Badrinath Temperature in April
- Badrinath Temperature in May
- Badrinath Temperature in June
- Badrinath Temperature in July
- Badrinath Temperature in August
- Badrinath Temperature in September
- Badrinath Temperature in October
- Badrinath Temperature in November
- Badrinath Temperature in December