There is a moderately cold Temperature in Gangotri Temple in April. Because Gangotri Temple height is around 3,048 meters above sea level. Hence Gangotri temperature in April remains not that cold.
Here we are sharing a detailed analysis of Gangotri temperature in April. The analysis includes weather conditions like average, minimum, and maximum Temperature in Gangotri.
Gangotri Temperature in April
Gangotri temperature remains very cold at night in April. Because in the month of April, Gangotri Temple is covered with light Snow.
The weather is very cold during the late evening or night and quite pleasant and clear in the daytime. Generally, The Gangotri Temple opens in the last week of April for 6 months.
- Avg. Temperature is around 13°C
- Min. Temperature is around 7°C
- Max. Temperature is around 18°C
- The Average Precipitation/Rainfall is 63 mm in April.
Weather conditions are quite normal for tourists in the first week of April. Most of the local people are very busy with the preparation of the Char Dham Yatra season.
This is the time when many tourists start coming to Gangotri because of fewer crowds. The number of tourists becomes normal to high in just first 3 weeks of April.
Gangotri Tempratur Today
The temperature in Gangotri right now and for the next 7 Days Weather Forecast.
Gangotri Temple Opening Date in April
After the last week of April, lakhs of tourists visit Gangotri Temple when Char Dham Yatra 2021 begins.
Due to the very heavy snowfall, the Gangotri Temple remains closed for 6 months in the winter season and then opens in the summer season.
- Gangotri Closed Season – After the next day of Diwali around mid-Nov to Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Mid April
- Gangotri Open Season – On the day of “Akshay Tritiya” around April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, mid-Nov.
Weather in Gangotri temple in April
April is one of the best times to visit Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand. the weather in April remains sunny and pleasant during the day and cold at the night. for traveling it’s the best time. so if you want to visit Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath then April will be the best time for you.
In recent years some other nearby places to Gangotri temple-like Gori Kund, Bhagirath Shila, Kedarganga Sangam, Suryakund, Brahmkund emerge as famous winter destinations.
Some other trekking places are also being popular among the Tourists for their summer in March.
Gangotri Weather Report for the Year 2022
Gangotri Temperature in Detail (Monthly-wise)
Gangotri Temperature Report for the Year 2022 – Weather Forecast
- Gangotri Temperature in January
- Gangotri Temperature in February
- Gangotri Temperature in March
- Gangotri Temperature in April
- Gangotri Temperature in May
- Gangotri Temperature in June
- Gangotri Temperature in July
- Gangotri Temperature in August
- Gangotri Temperature in September
- Gangotri Temperature in October
- Gangotri Temperature in November
- Gangotri Temperature in December